Planning your next event is Easy!
Visit our website and learn what we’re all about. It’s Not A Party Without Us offers fully-mobile, on-site entertainment and more than 50 exhilarating inflatables, games & activities including jumping castles, giant inflatable slides, obstacles courses, carnival games and more!
Call us toll-free at 705-618-5867 (Jump) or request a quote with the Plan Your Party button at the top of the page. We can help you plan the perfect event and we’re experts in entertaining groups of any size and people of every age!
Sit back, relax, and let It’s Not A Party Without Us bring the fun to you! We’ll show up on time. Set-up all of the equipment. Provide an experience your guests will never forget. And we’ll clean up and disappear when we’re done. Sound easy? It is. Book your event today and experience the thrills enjoyed by thousands of It’s Not A Party Without Us satisfied customers.
There are inherent risks in the participation in or on any inflatable interactive device, or attraction. Participants and supervisors should be aware that they have a duty to exercise good judgment and act in a responsible manner while in or on the inflatable activity.
Safety Rules For All Inflatables:
- There must be adequate adult supervision at all times.
- Blowers must be operated by adults only.
- In the unlikely event of a blower failure, evacuate participants immediately.
- Unload and deflate any inflatable structure if the wind speed exceeds 25Km/h.
- No shoes to be worn by participants.
- No Jewelry, eyeglasses or any sharp objects should be worn by participants.
- No food or drinks allowed on the inflatables.
- All riders must be less than the listed number of people per rental above.
- Do not exceed the recommended weight capacity listed as the max weight for each rental above.
- No flips, handstands or horseplay.
- No climbing the wall of the bouncer.
- When there is a Slide, participants must slide FEET first.
- On the Slide, there should not be more than two participants on the top platform at any one time.
- On the Slide, there should not be more than one participant climbing the ladder at any one time and do not slide down until the landing pad is cleared of previous participants.